Home » » Theme Chooser Ghost v3.0 apk download

Theme Chooser Ghost v3.0 apk download

Written By android apk on Tuesday, December 24, 2013 | 5:08 AM


Requirements:- Android 4.2 and up
Overview:-
This theme is the very popular root theme Ghost, finally made possible for the Theme Chooser app found in CM10, AOKP, BAMF, and other ROMs.
Basically it is an inversion of Black to white on your phone. It is very crisp and clean, and has been a labor of love. NOW with a completely new, crisp and clean interface.
I would like to thank Bgill55 for the origins of this theme.
Also major thanks to C_hale22, for helping me work out kinks.
And more thanks to the awesome ROM devs that make this possible.
It is compatible with ICS and Jellybean roms, but I will only officially support CM10, BAMF, and AOKP. If you have feature/app requests please feel free to email me, or contact me on Twitter (@nmiltner).
Instructions:
UNINSTALL ANY PREVIEW BUILDS or EARLY RELEASES!
Download
Apply in theme chooser
REBOOT!!!!!
Enjoy and Rate

I hope you enjoy this as much as I do.

What's New
HUGE UPDATE
Almost the entire theme has been remade, as well as I have added additional status bar notification images. A little white on white exists in third party apps, but I am working hard on fixing that as I am notified of the issues

******************
Google Play Store

Download Full Version Here File size:- 6.6mb
Share this article :
 
Top Computers SitesComputers blogComputers BlogsComputers BlogsVideo GamesVetenskap